Art. 1 – General Provisions
1. The user navigating in this area accesses Radici Italiane, accessible through the url: https://www.radici-italiane.com/. Navigation and transmission of a purchase order on the site implies acceptance of the Conditions and Data Protection Policies adopted by the site itself indicated therein.
2. These General Conditions of Sale apply to the sale of products with exclusive reference to purchases made on the site in accordance with the provisions of Part III, Title III, Chapter I, Consumer Code (Legislative Decree no. 206/05 amended by Legislative Decree no. 21/14 and Legislative Decree 70/03) by:
Individual company Radici Italiane
Address: Via della Madonna 7, Pistoia
VAT No.: 02011070477
REA of Chamber of Commerce PTPO no. 602913
3. The user is required, before accessing the products provided by the site, to read these General Conditions of Sale, which are generally and unequivocally understood to be accepted at the time of purchase.
4. The user is encouraged to download and print a copy of the purchase form and these General Terms and Conditions of Sale, the terms of which Radici Italiane reserves the right to change unilaterally and without notice.
5. It is possible to use the site and thus access and purchase products provided by it in the following languages:
Terms used in this agreement, annexes and/or forms and any appendices shall have the meanings hereinafter assigned to them:
The site is to be used exclusively for making consultations and legitimate purchases, and in compliance with the regulations in force.
It is forbidden to place false and/or fraudulent orders and the user is obliged to ensure the authenticity of the data provided, to check their accuracy and to report any errors.
The user is forbidden to provide third-party or false data.
The user hereby declares and guarantees that he/she is of legal age and has the capacity required by law to conclude contracts.
The user is personally responsible for the use of the site and its contents.
Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the site is at the user’s choice and risk, therefore any liability for possible damage to the PC, operating system or loss of data resulting from downloading is the responsibility of the user and cannot be attributed to the site operator.
The operator of the site is exempt from liability for damage caused by viruses, interruption of service, problems related to the network or providers or telephone or telematic connections, deletion of content, unauthorised access, failure and/or malfunction of the user’s electronic equipment.
The user is responsible for the safekeeping and proper use of the personal data provided, as well as the credentials provided for the registration and creation of his/her account, which is personal.
Art. 4 Object of the Contract
“Radici Italiane”, through the website https://www.radici-italiane.com/ offers for sale “boxes”, i.e. packages containing food products from the Italian food and wine tradition specially selected and indicated by the Seller in the product sheet.
“Radici Italiane” hereby informs the Buyer that the images accompanying the information sheet of the “box” are purely illustrative. The offer is aimed at “Consumer Customers”, i.e. natural persons of legal age who are acting for purposes unconnected with any business, commercial, craft or professional activity they may be carrying out. Therefore, it is the right of “Radici Italiane” not to execute orders of products from “Non-consumer Customers”.
Deliveries are not available in places that are difficult to access, such as small islands, mountain passes, lagoons, etc., which are therefore excluded from the site’s offers.
All payments are managed independently by third party services. Therefore, this Web Site does not collect payment data – such as credit card numbers – but receives a notification once the payment is successful. In the event that the payment made by one of the available means fails or is refused by the payment service provider, the Holder is not obliged to execute the order. Any costs or fees resulting from the failed or rejected payment are borne by the User.
Once the order has been confirmed, the Customer will be redirected to the PayPal site where he/she can make the payment using his/her account, a card (even a prepaid card) or in any case according to the methods accepted by PayPal and in compliance with its conditions.
– Bank transfer
Data for the transfer: c/c: DITTA RADICI ITALIANE
Bank: BANCA ALTA TOSCANA CREDITO COOPERATIVO – SC
Agency: Via degli Orafi, Pistoia (PT)
Reason for payment: the Customer shall indicate in the reason for payment the date and order number, which can be found in the confirmation email (e.g. “Order 01/01/21 n. 100012345”).
Once payment has been received and validated, the order will be shipped within 24 to 48 working hours.
– Payment at headquarters
Payment can be made by credit/debit card or in cash in person at our boutique located at Via della Madonna 7, Pistoia, Italy.
The Seller shall not, however, provide reimbursement for the above-mentioned cases (Loss of the package by the carrier; Non-recognition by the recipient of the package of his signature on the proof of delivery).
Without prejudice to the exceptions provided for in Art. 59 of the Consumer Code applicable to the case, the Seller shall inform the Customer, in particular and by way of example, of the following cases in which the right of withdrawal does not apply:
(pursuant to Annex 1, letter B, of Legislative Decree. 21/2014 – Art. 49, Para 1, letter h)
(complete and return this form only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)